Our Anti-Spam Policy was last updated on 21 Mar 2022.
This Anti-Spam Policy explains what Spam is, and our policy on the prohibition and transmission of spam through our Service.
Spam or Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send multiple unsolicited email messages (spam) to large numbers of recipients for the purpose of commercial advertising, for the purpose of non-commercial proselytizing, for any prohibited purpose (especially the fraudulent purpose of phishing), or simply sending the same message over and over to the same user.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Anti-Spam Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Anti-Spam Policy) refers to Spiderz Web International FZC.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- Spam means unsolicited email messages sent to large numbers of recipients.
- Website refers to Spiderz, accessible from https://spiderz.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
The Company prohibits the use of the Service in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial Spam.
You may not use the Service to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to the Company’s Website or customers.
Email sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Service may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
- otherwise violate the applicable Terms and Conditions for the Website.
The Company does not authorise the harvesting, mining or collection of email addresses or other information from or through the Service.
The Company does not permit or authorise any attempt to use the Service in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the Service, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Service.
If the Company believes that unauthorised or improper use is being made of any Service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. The Company may immediately terminate any account on any Service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any email that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send email to, or through, the Service. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of the Company’s rights.
Unauthorised use of the Service in connection with the transmission of unsolicited email, including the transmission of email in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://spiderz.com/contact/